Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas tree

It seems like just a year ago we were doing this. Oh, yeah. We were. Well, here we are again! Fully decorated and the house is a pigsty because of it! Stephen's favorite time of the year! I thought I would post some of my favorite ornaments on our tree this year.

This is an ornament that I got from mom years ago (she gets us an ornament every year). I love it because I love the piano!

Every year we've been married we've bought a special ornament. This is our 2007 ornament.

I have a small collection of breast cancer awareness ornaments that I love!



These are our newest "name" ornaments:


These are also new this year (on sale last year). There are six different ones that say things like "Lord", "Jesus", "Emmanuel", etc. I love them!


Stephen has an entire collection of Sesame Street ornaments. Cute!

This was our 2006 ornament. It's actually made out of nails.


Our really favorite new ornaments this year!! Gail gave us the second one!!



Finished product:



No comments: