Saturday, February 28, 2009

Want #28

I want my energy back.

We slept the morning away. I went to work for just a couple of hours to get some stuff done, while Stephen slaved away at home doing housework. I worked on a paper that's due tomorrow. We watched a movie that I don't remember anything about. And throughout all of this, I had the hardest time staying awake! I think part of it was one of those things - the more you sit around the more tired you feel. But I feel like this pretty much every day, so I guess it's just one of those fun pregnancy things.

We went to Quizno's tonight for their Million Sub Giveaway. We both dislike Quizno's, but you know I'm a sucker for anything that's free.

I think it's a good thing I've never won the lottery (not too easy for me to win when I don't play) because I think I'd sit in my new favorite spot day after day. I have added a heating pad to my massage pad (which already had a built-in heater, but I'm a sucker for heated objects too), and now I have a stash of Skittles and two books next to the spot on the couch. Try and pry me off of there.

1 comment:

Now an Air Force Wife and Mommy!! said...

http://www.gdiapers.com/shop/

These look really cool! I think I'm going to try these for when we get our little girl instead of cloth or regular disposables.