Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas in Georgia

I know, I'm pretty sure it's a sin that I haven't even blogged about Christmas yet, and stores already have their Valentine's Day things out. So here are my first set of pictures from Brianna's first Christmas in Georgia! These are with Stephen's family.


Brianna, you can't be tired! We're not even there yet!


O'ma, let me show you how to play with this toy.


Just a moment, let me pose for my close-up.



It's a present!!


First, let me see if I can guess what it is just by feeling it.


What!?!? No... it can't be!!!


Booties with bells!!! My favorite!


Look at my feet, O'ma!!


Whoa, I can stand on this present!


Let me help you, O'ma.



Back to work. No rest for the weary.



I didn't even get a picture of what the big present was... a swing for Brianna! It's already warming up here in the South. By our next visit perhaps Bri will be able to put that swing to use!

No comments: