- $100 grocery budget - CHECK!
- 4 new recipes - CHECK!
- 5 books read and out of the house - CHECK!
- $10 sold on eBay - CHECK!
- organize 500 coupons - CHECK!
- hang all of Hunter's NB-3 month clothes - CHECK!
- box up all of Bri's NB-9 month clothes - CHECK!
- box up all kids older clothes (like 2T+) - CHECK!
- clean out underwear drawer - CHECK!
- make X amount of money - CHECK!
My underwear drawer, like my sock drawer (an August goal) was out of control. I didn't take a picture, but here is what I found in my drawer:
- 1 - pair of boxers
- 3 - belts
- 6 - nursing pads
- 7 - old bathing suits
- 7 - pairs of panties that got thrown away
- 102 - pairs of panties that were kept
I didn't set any goals for October, which is great since I'm obviously behind on everything! I did want to stay under $100 for budget but I'm not even sure that's going to happen. We'll see!! I'll probably get back on track in November.