Friday, November 11, 2016

10 Myths of Teen Dating (Review)



This review is for the book "The 10 Myths of Teen Dating" by Daniel Anderson and Jacquelyn Anderson. This is a really cool book because it is written by a father and daughter. It is so interesting to see their different perspectives on the teen dating world. I think this book is a must-have. These dating myths are so accurate and so many teen girls fall for them, such as "I'm in love", "Love and sex are the same", and "If I had a boyfriend I would be happy". I think a lot of us ladies would look back at our teen years and cringe about something in our past. Let's use that when talking to our daughters or girls in our community! Each chapter touches on a different myth, and then some discussion questions as well as experiences from the perspective of the father and daughter authors. It is such a great book and it just really rings true. I highly recommend this book if you have a daughter who is about to hit puberty or is in her teen years already.

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: