Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Most Wonderful Time (Review)




This review is for the book "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Ace Collins. I really enjoyed this book because it contained really short, interesting readings that will definitely get you in the Christmas spirit! The book is laid out in such a way that you can easily do one reading a day. Each chapter contains a scripture and then a short reading, a background of a Christmas song (such as "What Child is This?" or "Good Christian Men, Rejoice"), and then a recipe either for food or a homemade craft that you could use as a gift.

I absolutely loved this book because I was able to learn something from the devotionals and the sections on the Christmas songs, but then I was also able to find recipes and crafts that I will be able to use on friends and family for a long time in the future! I highly recommend this book as a Christmas gift!

Thank you to Litfuse Publicity for a copy of the book.

No comments: