Saturday, November 5, 2016

From the Pen of Pastor Paul (Review)






This review is for the book "From the Pen of Pastor Paul" by Daniel R. Hyde. This book is a detailed, in-dept study on 1 and 2 Thessalonians. I absolutely love Paul's letters in the Bible, and I love reading commentaries to get another perspective on the scripture. This book really broke the two books down verse by verse. I would love to read more books by Hyde in the future. I love it when I can tell that an author does his homework and studies diligently. It is also important that the book is written in a way that I can understand it and gain knowledge from it, and that is definitely true about this book. It is a great resource to have in your library.

Thank you to Cross Focused Reviews for a copy of the book.

No comments: