Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not Happening

Tomorrow I'm going on my first overnight trip away from Bri! Stephen is keeping her (eek!) so that I can go to the beach with some girlfriends from church. Unfortunately, Brianna thinks the girls trip includes babies...





Not happening!! I am excited about going away and having some adult time. I know Stephen is racking his brain to think of ways to occupy her - for example, tomorrow night a friend and his 17-month old will be visiting our house, and I'm sure Grandpa Steve and Kathy will see her Saturday. I found a large supply of breastmilk in our outside freezer that I had forgotten was out there! So that's good news - I thought Bri was going to turn into a formula baby while I was gone. (Obviously there is nothing wrong with that, I'm just kidding!) Mom and dad are graciously watching Brianna for what could be six long hours until Stephen gets off work. That should be interesting. I'm much more worried for them than Brianna. She's got enough toys at their house to occupy her that whole time so I can't see her having any issues.

I can't wait! Yay!

2 comments:

'Tracey Garner said...

If I stayed in Moore Co on the weekends, I would be the first to volunteer to keep this little sweetie.

Ken Loyd said...

Amanda, don't feel sorry for us! We're pros (famous last words, I know). But we've got even more toys than last time! Whee!
Love, Dad