Monday, October 5, 2009

Drugstore Deals

It's already that time again for weekly drugstore shopping trips! So get out your Rite Aid and Walgreens rollover money and see what you can get... (well, this is what I got anyway!)

Walgreens:

Campbell's soups:
  • Regular price - $1.39
  • Minus Walgreens coupon - 2/$1
  • Minus coupon - $0.40/2
  • Final price - $0.30 per soup
Gillette Fusion Razor:
  • Regular price - $10.99
  • Sale price - $8.99
  • Minus $4.00 coupon
  • Minus RR - $6.00
  • Final price - free
Trident gum:
  • Sale price - $2/2
  • Minus RR - $1.00
  • Final price - $0.50 per pack
  • Note - mine rang up at $0.37 per pack so maybe yours will too!!
Purell hand sanitizer:
  • Regular price - $3.99
  • Sale price - $2.99
  • Minus RR - $2.00
  • Final price - $0.99
I was able to use some of my Register Rewards from last week's trip to pay for most of this, but you always have to pay a little out of pocket at Walgreens. I spent $1.48 and saved $21.38. I also got back $9 in RR and have some leftover from last week.

Rite Aid:

Scalpicin:
  • Regular price - $5.99
  • Sale price - $4.49
  • Minus $4.49 rebate
  • Final price - free
VO5 shampoo:
  • Regular price - $0.99
  • Sale/final price - $0.69
Colgate toothpaste:
  • Sale price - $0.99
  • Minus $1.00 coupon
  • Final price - free
Poligrip:
  • Regular price - $4.49
  • Sale price - $2.99
  • Minus $2.99 rebate
  • Final price - free
Mach 3 disposable razors:
  • Regular price - $7.99
  • Minus $3.00 coupon
  • Minus $2.00 coupon
  • Final price - $2.99
Gillette shaving cream:
  • Regular price - $3.39
  • Final price - free with purchase of Mach 3 razors
No, I don't need Scalpicin (for itching around the scalp and ears??) or Poligrip. But they are free after the rebates and I can use that rebate money on my next trip to Rite Aid. So worth it!!

P.S. I realize I still haven't blogged about anything happening in our lives. Will get there.

No comments: