Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm not even going to try to give shout-outs to all the amazing moms I know, because this blog would last forever. I've been really blessed to know some strong moms and have incredible moms in my life ever since I was brought into this world. And now? I want to follow their lead!

Brianna Mae, born April 18, 2009 at 9:18pm. 6 lbs, 14 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. And our lives haven't been the same since! (And by that, I mean we haven't sat down for more than 10 minutes at a time since she's been born!)



Hunter Grayson, born September 28, 2010. 7 lbs, 8 oz and 20 inches long. Life is more fun with him around too!


We've basically decided at this point we're going to keep both of them. :) I love being a mom more than any other job I've ever been paid for, and probably I owe that to my own mom. So she's getting the only shout-out today - Happy Mother's Day Mom!! I love you so much!

No comments: