Another worksheet I found in one of my boxes is from third grade. It's called "My Christmas List" and this is everything I was asking for for Christmas that year. You can tell by this list that I was also a bit of a kiss-up to my teachers...
2. swimming pool
4. nintendo (just in case you didn't catch it the first time)
5. nintendo games
7. mystery books
8. history books like The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
9. Peace On Earth!
10. bathing suit
12. nice teachers next year like I have this year
13. good friends like I have now
14. new clothes
15. a math book for math
16. my own phone
17. everyone to have a happy Christmas
18. there to be no wars ever again
20. no one to die near Christmas time
21. no one to be sad
22. everyone to be HAPPY!
23. my own room (maybe)
Oh well, I did have good intentions with some of my requests anyway!