- 9am - on our way to pick up a couple of items of clothing for Angel Tree
- 9:30-12:30 - the kids are staying with Mom and Dad while I have couponing one-on-one with some girls at the Head Start in Candor. We also go over Angel Tree loose ends.
- 12:30-1:30 - lunch with my parents
- 2:00 - meeting a girl for a Fed By Faith clothing delivery
- 2:10-3:30 - running errands as quickly as possible and going to pick up the kids
- 4:15 - meeting a girl to pick up some things for Angel Tree and then running home
- 5:20 - on our way to Asheboro to eat at America's Roadhouse with some friends from church
- 9:50pm - home from dinner, getting the kids ready for bed
Falling into bed... now!