Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brown Bear Reading

I know I just posted a video earlier, but tonight we were lounging around and suddenly I heard Bri reading the "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" book. She's read several books in the past (I mean, from memory of course) but I very rarely get them on video. So after she read it the whole way through I got the camera and begged and pleaded for her to read it again for the camera. She did, but it's much more slurred and rushed than the first time. Oh well, it's still fun to watch. In case you don't know this book, let me translate:

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? I see a red bird looking at me.
Red Bird.... I see a yellow duck...
Yellow duck... blue horse
Blue horse... green frog
Green Frog... purple cat
Purple Cat... white dog
White Dog... black sheep
Black Sheep... goldfish
Goldfish... teacher
Teacher... children
Children... (goes on to list all of the above again)



No comments: