Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hand Rhymes

I have this incredible book that has great action hand rhymes to do with your kids. Brianna LOVES this book and you can tell how often we read it - she has all of them memorized and the order they are in the book! Sometimes there are certain ones she doesn't want to do but most of the time we do the WHOLE book, which is about 60 or so rhymes. I decided to tape it the other night because she's so darn cute doing them. I'm sure you won't be able to understand some of the ones she does by herself:

"This is the way you blow a balloon. Blow (blow) blow (blow). This is the way you break a balloon. (Clap) Oh no!"

"Two fat sausages sizzling in a pan. One went Pop! The other went Bam!"

(at the end of the first video she is distracted by our power flickering and the lightning and then gets thirsty. The second video picks up after she's done drinking.)

The second video cuts off because I ran out of space on my memory card.

These are long (one is about 4 minutes and one is 2 1/2 minutes I think) but they are cute.






No comments: