Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Market Place

The other night our ladies group at church met at a local restaurant for dinner. The owner opened specifically for us to be there, and the experience there was so good I just had to tell you about it.

The Market Place has been here for 31 years so I'm not sure why I've never been there in my whole life. Bonnie, the owner, let us eat anything we wanted off the menu but also had some specials for us. I got the ham and cheese quiche, a salad, cheesecake, and a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwich. I'm telling you - it was GOOD. You can check out their menu here.

They are open Monday through Saturday from 10:30am to 2:30pm (I think the website says 8:00am but she's just changed hours).

The Market Place
2160 Midland Road
Southern Pines, NC
910-295-1160

I will DEFINITELY be going back. It was very hard for me to choose just one meal option and as you can see I had two desserts, so I have to go back to try out some more of the food! Bonnie was incredibly friendly and the staff was awesome as well. I highly recommend checking this place out. Support local businesses... especially the ones who obviously know what they're doing!

No comments: