Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of Preschool


Alright, everything's gone great so far today! Hunter woke up at 7:00 which gave me plenty of time to feed him and shower before Bri woke up at 7:45. She watched an episode of Mickey Mouse while I made waffles for breakfast. We left on time and got to the school on time, so A+ for all of that! When we got to school she took her poster right to her teacher and said, "Pictures!" When I left she was crying but fifteen minutes later my friend Allison texted me and said that she saw Brianna playing in her classroom and was totally happy. Yay! Hunter and I went straight to Food Lion and Harris Teeter to begin our shopping for Fed By Faith!

Now it's 10:30 and I have an hour at home to do whatever I want to do... think I will make another batch of waffles because we're down to one in the freezer. Not sure yet what else I can get done in this short amount of time, but I'm looking forward to it!

  • 1 batch of waffles made and frozen (enough for about 2 weeks)
  • laundry put away that dried overnight
Edit: I never finished this blog post... so I am posting it now before I keep forgetting about it. I just did random cleaning at home, and packing up tons of Fed By Faith boxes, very boring and nothing blogworthy, which is probably why I forgot to finish writing this post.

No comments: