That's right, more stuff from the attic! I'm pretty sure I'm about to run out of these old papers and stuff....
How to Keep Warm at the North Pole (2nd grade, 8 years old - Dad was my teacher!)
1. Get 50 warm blankets and cover yourself and sit in the oven.
2. Sit in a frying pan that's still on the stove and the stove being turned on.
3. Eat a steak that's red hot and eat it sitting on the grill.
4. Get hothothothot water and turn on the shower and bath water.
5. Eat a piece of toast burning up, red hot and EAT IT!
6. Make a wax stove. Then make a big fire in the fire so it almost burns down the house and then close the door and stand by it and kill yourself.
I am thinking after reading this that I may have had issues.
I also found a drawing I did for mom and dad that says, "I love you Mom and Dad! Even if you are 34 and 36 years old!"
Oh my Lord.