Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Picture update

The good thing about kids being at work is that they are really good at distracting you from what you are supposed to be doing... i.e. working. Yesterday Emma and Jessie got into this craft. I'm not really 100% sure what it is, but it kept them busy so, whatever. We ended up going out to take a walk and I took some pictures.

Jessie wanted to be sure hers looked like Rapunzel:




This one looks like the keychain she made for me:


Other than that, I guess the big news is our newest purchase:



It's a Chevy, I know that much, but I don't even know the model. I guess it's like the F150? Anyway, it'll be a lot better for hauling than the Ranger was. We didn't even have that one long enough to blink at, I'd say. Anyway, we like this one because it reminds us of Ol' Blue. And that's all.

No comments: