Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo

Welcome to a new month! I love this time of year. I wish that October-April had the weather from the summer months, but the beauty of the fall months. I hate cold weather but I love everything that comes with it - the leaves changing, sitting by the fire, drinking hot chocolate and having it make me feel cozy instead of sweaty... plus we're getting into the holidays which I totally love even more since we quit giving gifts years ago!! I can just concentrate on loving on my family and friends!

Anyway, I am going to attempt to post every day in November; participating in NaBloPoMo for the second or third time in my life.

I at least made it through day one. That's usually the hardest for me.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirby said...

What a great surprise! Love you!