Friday, February 14, 2014

April 2013 Pictures

I know, I know, I can't believe I'm just now posting pictures from last April! Oh well, it's kind of like opening a time capsule! Well, maybe not that extreme...

One of our favorite playgrounds is at the Southern Pines United Methodist church! That's where we have Kindermusik, and on nice afternoons we stay and play after class lets out.



 Uh... do I have homeowner's insurance?



 Oma is here to visit!!


 Annual fish fry at Scotty and Peggy's house... this year they surprised me by having a Fed By Faith food drive!


 Who dat!?

 Hunter fits in nicely here:


 Play date at cousin Kaleb's house:


 Celebrating both Grandma's birthday and Brianna's birthday!


 The birthday girl:


The cake for her birth day (not to be confused with her birthday party cake)


 Having friends over on her birthday:


 Cutting almost 14 inches off my hair:


Wyatt and Brianna:


 Same Kindermusik playground, different day:


 Play date at Granny's house:


No comments: