Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Kindergarten - Day 30

Day 30 - Monday

 Prayer time, pledges, and Bible time: Talking about the 10 Commandments


 Bible verse this week: 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Poetry: "Applesauce", "Timothy Toppin", and "Simple Simon"



 Math:



 Language Arts:

 

Reading: My mother-in-law passed on some awesome reading material to Brianna. The books she is reading right now are 36 in a series from the Orton-Gillingham method. Yesterday she read 8 books in a row! I was taking pictures of them (and videos) but my camera quickly ran out of memory!


 School's out - Park date!!


 Later, Brianna wrote a letter to a special someone (Juju) and she brought this envelope into my bedroom. She had addressed it herself. I thought this was so precious!


 And this happened while I was cooking dinner - how relaxing, to be read to as I'm preparing a meal!


 This kid, who won't take off his birthday hat:



I'll have to blog about today's school tomorrow! I am really behind :-)
 

No comments: