Sunday, November 4, 2007

I am not observant.

It's true. I am that person who will never notice that you got your hair cut. I won't notice your earrings, your shoes, and I certainly won't remember on Tuesday what you wore to work on Monday. It's not because I don't care about you, of course, just that I don't pay attention to those little details. And if I did pay attention, my memory's so bad that I wouldn't remember any of those details in a few hours anyway!

So I'm not really surprised that I just walked into our "office" room and just now noticed our papasan chair is in the corner. I am going to ask Stephen later how long it's been up here, because I have never noticed it. Now you guys know how big papasan chairs are - pretty hard to overlook - so this should be interesting.

No comments: