Also, I'm It.
I've been tagged by Jenn. The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let those people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I'm not sure I can think of seven things about myself!! Let's see...
1. It would be my life's dream to cook every night, but after working 10 hours, I can't seem to pull myself together to cook even twice a week usually.
2. I have fooled myself into thinking I will get more things done after I have a baby and am no longer working.
3. One of my favorite parts of the day is when Jessie (7 years old) climbs into my lap, rests her head on my shoulder, pats my boob, and just lays there quietly, like she's about to fall asleep.
4. I don't understand what the big deal is about having your picture taken. I love having mine taken, even if I look bad, because that's how I keep my memories. (Otherwise I wouldn't remember anything!)
5. I wish we could sell our truck. If we had great public transportation around here, we'd sell the truck and Stephen's car, and I'd take the bus everywhere.
6. I wonder how parents do it. That is, put up with their children.
7. I don't know anyone else with a blog except for Jenn and Lib and they've both already been tagged, so I'm ending the tagging cycle! I'm awful!!