Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All Over the Place

Today I feel like I got so much done! Last night on the way home from ladies group I got a phone call from the company I do mystery shopping for. They had a shop with a deadline and so I offered to do it today. I got a major bonus so it was definitely worth it!

After we (I took the kids of course) finished lunch at our mystery shop I took two big totes to my friend Allison's thrift store and the four hats I had completed so she could start selling them. We then went by church so I could get some things done for FBF. When we got home, both the kids had fallen asleep in the car so I was able to bake a lemon pound cake for dessert tomorrow. I sewed four more hats to give to Allison to sell. Then I made homemade mashed potatoes and dinner rolls. My dinner rolls turned out great! I will try to remember to post the recipe, although it will definitely be on my recipe blog. I also cleaned up around the house, did laundry, did the dishes, loaded the dishwasher, worked some, listed some items on eBay, packed up a couple of items that sold and cleaned a few items out of the refrigerator. I love days where I get so much done!!

No comments: