Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's Your Sign? Not Anymore.

What's that? They're changing the zodiac signs?

I mean, I guess I really can't get all huffy about this because I never read my horoscope. But seriously, I loved being a Capricorn. I always felt like Capricorns were the best and coolest sign. Sorry to everyone else.

Now all of a sudden, thanks to the Earth's alignment and all that crap, I'm a Sagittarius?? What? I can hardly even spell that. So here are the qualities a Sagittarius normally has:
  • travels abroad (nope)
  • learns foreign languages (nope)
  • immerses themselves in foreign cultures (nope)
  • thrives on higher education (nope)
  • partial to the "great outdoors" (not so much)
  • optimistic (okay, now we're getting somewhere)
  • great capacity for faith (I agree)
  • not reliable (I like to think I am reliable!)

Fortunately I still won't pay attention to my horoscope. In my heart, though, I will still always be a Capricorn. What about you? Did your sign change?

New dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Next thing you know they're going to tell us Pluto could actually still be a planet. Oh wait...

No comments: