Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another video

Sorry for everyone except grandparents, here is another video of Brianna. I'm trying to unload my phone.

This was one night as she was getting ready for bed. It is when I first got my camera which is why the entire video is sideways... oops! Fortunately this is no 5-minute video, it's only about 1 1/2 minutes long. She is singing a song, which she tends to do, and she just improvises as she's singing. Don't worry if you can't understand her - we couldn't either. I think she was just making sounds to keep singing half of the time.

She starts off by singing "You are my favorite daughter, you are my angel."
00:27 - "You caaaan, you caaaan, you caaaan, I'm dooooone, I'm dooooone"
01:26 - "You are picking me UP!"

The rest is lost in translation.


No comments: