Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rebate Madness!!

Okay, most people know that I am a rebate fanatic. My mother taught me well. Growing up, I thought it was the coolest thing ever when mom got a check in the mail for a couple of bucks. FREE MONEY!!! So, I have been a big fan of Eckerd for their easy mail-in rebates. When Rite Aid bought out Eckerd, I was extremely upset, because I'm not a big fan of change. Would they still have rebates?, I pondered. Could I still mail them in?, I mused, while chewing my nails worriedly. And would I ever be able to figure out the new system?, I cried out while pulling on my hair.

All that fretting for nothing. Rite Aid's rebates are SO MUCH EASIER! All I have to do is go to the store, buy the things I want, go home and enter my receipt information online. All you need is your transaction number, register number and store number to enter online. They get the information from the register, and within 1-2 days your rebate amount is online.

I don't know how well you can see that, but that's my rebates from December and this month. I only buy things I need, as you can see (Listerine, toothpaste, tampons, trash bags, etc.)

I say all this to point out only one thing. #80 on my list of 101 things is to dye my hair myself because it costs so much to do it at a salon, and I so don't care enough to pay that much. As I was traipsing through Rite Aid, piling up on rebates, I noticed that Garnier was having a rebate that I hadn't noticed online (but it is on there). Their product Color Break had a price of $5.99 with a $5.99 rebate... making it FREE!! Woot woot! I have no clue what this product is, but who cares, because it's FREE!

I say all that to invite anyone to hop over to Rite Aid and get your own free hair dye so we can have a dye party. I think they're really just highlights, but anyway, that doesn't matter. I'm so proud of my great deal!

No comments: