Friday, June 17, 2011

From the Attic

I really was going to write a real blog today, complete with video, but Blogger is having issues with uploading videos right now so instead you get another episode of "From the Attic".

If you're on Facebook you've already seen these, but I just had to put them here! These are letters written from me and Sally to our parents. I'm sure they did something dastardly like not let us spend the night together one night or something. If you can't see it, the first one is Sally's. It reads, "Dear parents, We love you but you're so mean we can't laugh any more. From Sally"


Mine says, "Dear parents, You are so unfair that we are about to cry. From, Amanda"

How funny are those letters!?!? I love it! I am so glad I saved them!

This next one is a get well card for Jennifer that I wrote. It's fitting because she was sick a few days ago, so here's your get well card Jenn. In case you can't read it:

"This is a get well card for Jennifer Dare Loyd. So if it is a get well card... get well soon! I mean... GET WELL SOON! or I'll bust your head open! See ya on the next page! (Can you feel the love?)


Next page says, "I love you! Get well soooooooon! I don't want you to go to the hospital!" (Wow, morbid...)


I am loving finding these old items!!

No comments: