Sunday, June 19, 2011

He's On the Slide

I was working in the kitchen yesterday while Bri was napping. I looked into the living room to see where Hunter was, and guess what I found?


Yep! Hunter had climbed right up the slide which is meant for Brianna and he was just as happy as could be. So of course I ran to get the camera so I could snap some pictures.




Unfortunately, I got the great idea to video him while he was on top of the slide. He was banging his hands and having a grand old time... until he started coming down the slide! My reactions were not the fastest and he did come down like a roly poly! But no worries, as soon as I picked him up he crawled right back up!

Please note, I was not going to post this video because I don't want to be blamed for the heart attacks of grandparents... but Stephen thought I should do it. So if anyone has a heart attack, it's his fault!

No comments: