This is so cool! I found a "Family Worship Service" worksheet written in my Mom's handwriting. Does anyone in my family know why we were doing this? Maybe just as a cool family tradition for Christmas? I love it! I can't wait to do stuff like this as a family!!
Family Worship Service
1. Me (Amanda) will read a Bible verse: "He (God) loved us and sent his Son" (1 John 4:10).
2. Sing together "Joy to the World."
3. Mommy will read the Christmas story from Luke 2:1-20.
4. Jennifer will sing "Away in a Manger."
5. Me and my Dad will pray thanking God for sending Jesus.
6. Everyone will sing "Go Tell it on the Mountain" and other favorite Christmas songs.