Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How We Eat Dinner

I had such a craving for pizza last night, even though we always make pizza after church on Wednesdays, but I had just bought all these fresh mushrooms and peppers and had some sauce left over from making lasagna a few nights ago... I couldn't resist! Plus I made pizza a few nights ago and used pizza crust in a can and I was reminded why I make my own crust now...

That really has nothing to do with this video except the fact that the pizza was delicious.

Bri and I were chowing down on our veggie pizza when Hunter started to fuss. I picked him up just to hold him while we finished eating but Bri's maternal instincts kicked in and she started entertaining him. They laughed for so long that I finally got up to get the video camera, only to find out I only had enough space left on the camera for about 50 seconds worth of video. So this is not nearly as funny as it was before I started recording, but it gives you the general idea of what we do while we eat dinner...


No comments: