Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fed By Faith

I spent about an hour and a half going through stuff for Fed By Faith at church tonight. Cindy and I are taking a Christmas tree to the family tomorrow. The Christmas tree was donated by a family at church who also donated a tree skirt and a few ornaments. Mom and dad donated several ornaments. We are donating tree lights and a tree stand. My preacher donated $100 to buy anything I want with, which will probably be cell phone minutes (Tracfone), gas cards, diapers, and a few select toys. Yay!

Next week will be the food/necessity drop off. I wish I could see all of their faces. Cindy thinks they're going to be so overwhelmed - in a good way! I actually am not sure where they're going to store everything.

Tomorrow will be another busy day because of going to do that and going to sing Christmas carols tomorrow night to our friend in the hospital. Although today she got moved to ICU. If she stays there we may have to cancel our singing.

Today's lunch at mom and dad's was great although I really didn't even see them that much!! I had to go to the hospital to rent an electric breast pump, then to recycling, Lowe's and Rite Aid. After all that it was time for us to hit the road!! I am completely exhausted and my head is spinning so I am cutting this short.

My kitchen is a mess but Stephen just ordered me to "leave it for tomorrow" and come to bed. Being the submissive wife that I am, I gotta go.

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

The expressions on their faces with be priceless. Thank you for giving to the Lord.