Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kindergarten - Day 46

Day 46 - Wednesday


Prayers, pledges and Bible - "Rahab and the Spies"




Missionary story - "Apostle to the West Indies". Very fitting since we just talked about Columbus sailing to the West Indies.




Poetry: "Jack-A-Nory", "To Bed", "The Jolly Miller", "The Little Nut Tree", "Diddle Diddle Dumpling", "Twinkle Twinkle", "Very Special Candy" and "When My Feet Itch". 








Math:








 A candy corn adding game I found online a while ago. I mixed up the pieces and she had to put them in order according to the addition problems.


 I got these cute word problems from teacherspayteachers.com. She loved them!




 Meanwhile...





Language Arts:




Is this our physics lesson? Construction? Never mind, let's just play!


Hunter's work:







Beautiful weather means that while Brianna is in Kindermusik, Hunter and I get to play Frisbee!



No comments: