Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Want #10

I want to announce that I am going to be the aunt of a beautiful niece!!! That's right, today Jenn found out that she is definitely having a girl! I have to admit, I am pretty shocked because I was sure it was going to be a boy, but no, she spread those legs on the ultrasound and there is definitely nothing there.

We had a great party at Jenn and Matt's to celebrate her tonight, so thanks for hosting that guys!!

In another topic, not as happy unfortunately, I want to request some massive prayer from everyone. We got home tonight and found out that a friend of ours passed away tonight. He was our preacher's wife's brother, but we were very close to him until about a year ago when we sort of lost touch except for every couple of months. This was definitely sudden and he leaves behind an 11-year old daughter. Please pray for them - I can't even imagine what they're going through. Thank you!

No comments: