Monday, February 16, 2009

Want #16

I want everyone to remind Stephen that he has said it doesn't matter how many times we have to stop tomorrow for me to go to the bathroom. The past few trips I've done really well, but I am being really proactive about staying hydrated so that I don't push myself into premature labor!!! Maybe that's paranoid but I don't care.

So call him and remind him of that.

(We are leaving for Georgia for Grandma's funeral, which is only about 6 hours, so it shouldn't be too bad.)

1 comment:

Now an Air Force Wife and Mommy!! said...

The cheapest way to send to us is to get the flat rate boxes to apo addresses. Its 10.95 and is specifically for mailing to overseas military people. I think there is a form you have to fill out that just says what you're sending.

Thank you for your address I should have sent it to facebook or here to ask you for it LOL.