Thursday, February 26, 2009

Want #26

I want to see Brianna!!! Today is our 3-D ultrasound and I am really excited. 3:30 can't come soon enough! So in the spirit of having a one-track mind, I am doing a pregnancy survey.

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: more than 10, less than 20!!
Maternity clothes? I have one pair of black maternity pants that I do wear to work. Other than that, I have worn a sweater that mom bought me and a shirt that Leila bought me, because I don't want the clothes to go to waste.
Stretch marks? not that I can see, but then again, I can't see the bottom half of my stomach anymore.
Sleep: Don't get me started. Remember, I gave up complaining for Lent?
Best moment this week: It will be seeing her at today's doctor's appointment!
Food cravings: still nothing
Gender: girl!
Labor Signs: not exactly
Belly Button in or out? still in for now
Wedding rings on or off? on for now
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, being able to really run around with the youth group
What I am looking forward to: meeting our baby girl!!
Weekly Wisdom: Stay hydrated! Pillows are a girl's hips' best friend. And heat does wonders for minor aches and pains.
Milestones: Finally in the 8th month stretch!

Tonight we also start childbirth classes. I am nervous that I'm going to fall asleep during them because they don't even start until 7pm. Anyway, that should be an interesting experience. I hope they aren't corny.

2 comments:

Jennifer Kirby said...

So how was it? Who does she look like?!

Now an Air Force Wife and Mommy!! said...

How did it go? Well we've finally decided on the sex of our baby! We are going to adopt a baby girl!! We are excited about that. We plan on naming her Hayley Elizabeth and hopefully this time next year we'll have our little girl home with us!

Can't wait to see the pics of Miss Brianna!!

Did you guys ever register anywhere?