Sunday, February 8, 2009

Want #8

I want there to be more hours in a day. Although, if there were, I would still find a way to cram too much stuff in, and I would still be complaining probably!!

I won't have time to write about Greenville again today because there is just too much going on! After church, I had to do two more trips of triple couponing (I mean, I just had to!) so I didn't even get home until 2:45. Today I spent $53 and saved $73, but I would have spent even less if I didn't pick up some Mountain Dews for Stephen and some chicken breast that was on sale. I still did pretty well, though. The last time I went through the line, the cashier was talking to me about when I was due, etc. because her daughter-in-law is due in August. As I started piling things into the cart she gave me a look and said, "Are you sure you don't want someone to help you out to your car? This stuff is pretty heavy." I just laughed and said, "Honey, this is my type of exercise! Triple couponing!!" Some people just don't understand. But she was sweet about it at least.

I had biscuits for lunch because in my hurry to unpack the groceries I dropped a can and they exploded, so I didn't really have a choice.

At 3:15 I started writing my paper for my theories class which is due today. I just finished it in a little over an hour and it is awful!! I feel really sorry for my professor, but I still think I can eke out a B at minimum. Now I have 45 minutes until we leave for choir practice and I have got to clean up this house! It's a pig sty!!

More later.

1 comment:

Now an Air Force Wife and Mommy!! said...

My goodness you cram your days full of things!