Monday, February 9, 2009

Want #9

I want all doctor's appointments to accomplish as much as the one today did. It was certainly nothing major at this appointment but we still did a lot. They drew blood (for what, I don't know) and the girl definitely took some rage out on me. It's been over six hours and I can still hardly bend my arm. Yowza! That's gonna bruise. Then I found out that today was my Rhogam shot, which I was expecting at any time. It's been a while since I had a shot in my butt - I got nervous after I realized that's where it was going! But it didn't hurt at all and I'm not sore... yet. Now tomorrow morning might be a different story!!

Heartbeat was good - Brianna kept rolling away from the doppler, which she did on the last visit as well. It's very embarrassing when she doesn't behave. Everything else was normal - blood pressure, weight, etc.

My next appointment is in two weeks and it's the long-awaited 3-D ultrasound. I am excited to see the pictures, but not really that excited considering the fact I'll see the real deal just a few weeks after that. I'm more excited about the fact that I'm starting biweekly appointments. Also, I took the initiative to call our hospital today and pre-register with labor and delivery, which means less paperwork when the Big Day arrives!

Tomorrow is another long-awaited day... the day we find out what Baby K. is!! We are having a Gender Reveal party tomorrow night at Jenn's to celebrate, because really, who cares if it's a boy or a girl - it's a baby!! I can't wait to see the latest pictures of Baby K.! And quit calling "it" Baby K! At least after tomorrow I can say "he" or "she".

It's taken me about 3 hours to post this because I stopped halfway through to go to Ladies Group at church (much needed gabfest, junk food fest, and Bible fest). I came home a few minutes ago to find Stephen snuggled into bed already, bless his heart. We are just a wild and crazy couple like that. Anyway, I better go join him so I won't be as sleepy tomorrow as I was today!!

No comments: