Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 Bags, 1 Video, and Lots of Savings

Yesterday Brianna and I went to mom's for lunch. Mom sent me home with two full bags of stuff for Fed By Faith! It includes everything from coffee to lotion to yeast to rice to mac and cheese to tea!! Awesome! Can't wait to unload these at church!

Most Wednesdays I make a run to Rite Aid and Lowe's Food because they're less than a mile from mom and dad's house. I got some great stuff from Lowe's! The key is to go to their website and enter your information linking your Fresh Rewards card to the website. That way you will get offers that are much cheaper than regular price, and some sales that aren't advertised in the paper. So through coupons and sales I got the following deals this week:

All laundry detergent (50 oz)
RP $5.99. SP $3.00. Minus $2.00 coupon. Minus $1.00 coupon. FP - Free.

Lowe's Food vegetable or canola oil (48 oz) (2)
RP $3.38. SP/FP - $1.89 each.

Bush beans (15 oz) (3)
RP $0.99. SP/FP (e-offer) - $0.35 each.

Del Monte vegetables (5)
RP $1.28. SP 5 for $3. Minus $1.00/5 coupon. FP - $0.40 each.

Better Valu macaroni and cheese (10)
RP $0.75. SP/FP (e-offer) - $0.10 each.

Lowe's Food shredded cheese (8 oz) (2)
RP - $2.57. SP/FP (e-offer) - $0.97 each.

Hunt's diced tomatoes (14.5 oz) (3)
RP $1.43. SP (e-offer) I can't remember the exact price!! Somewhere around $0.49. Minus $0.45/3 coupon doubled. FP - Approximately $0.19 each.

Total spent - $11.40 for groceries which should have cost me $39.38. And so much gets to go to Fed By Faith! All the beans, and some of the mac and cheese and vegetables, and the laundry detergent will definitely go. Awesome!

And for your faithfulness in making it to the end of the blog, I give you Brianna. She just finished her dinner of carrots and green beans when I decided to start videotaping her. I'm so glad I did! I love this video of her!