Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Pictures

These are pictures only from our family gatherings for Thanksgiving. I will have to upload the ones from our out-of-town visitors at another date! Just to do these has taken me all day. But they turned out great!

First stop: My maternal grandmother's side of the family! Best food ever!



Second stop: Stephen's dad's side of the family. This is Brianna's cousin Riley and our cousin Rachel (Riley's mom):


Just a few Talberts:


Next stop: Eden, to see Stephen's mom's side of the family:






Can you tell what Nenah's earrings are? I love it!!



And last round of family members, my maternal grandfather's side of the family!




A beautiful plate that someone made - I never did find out who did it:


If you look closely you can see me and Brianna on this side of the tree. Jessie, if you're reading this, you're over here with us!!


And on this side you will find Jenn and Claire. Emma, if you're reading this, you're on this side!


Sunday turned out to be a major "day of rest" for us because Brianna kept us up all night last night. We've been having problems with our heating and air. We're not sure if that contributed to her waking up, or if she woke herself up somehow. She has a little baby cough and that could have startled her and woken her up. In any case, Stephen and I were up a lot last night. He went to church this morning and I stayed home with her. About ten minutes after he left for church she fell asleep (about 10:30 or so) and she woke up at 12:45 refreshed. Only a couple of hours after that she was ready for another nap! She's been asleep now for about an hour and a half. I think she's mainly just exhausted. Stephen will stay at home with her tonight while I go to church. Bri will most likely sleep well tonight!!

2 comments:

'Tracey Garner said...

I loved the pics and the plate. I will have to post a picture of the family tree picture we had made for Mark's parents. I love personalized things like that. Brianna is just too cute in these pics.

Ken Loyd said...

I'm glad you, Stephen, and Brianna are taking good care of each other.