Friday, November 20, 2009

Great Days

The past two days have been so much fun! I'm not sure if I've gotten more sleep or what but I've really felt refreshed and particularly happy the past two days. As you saw from yesterday's post, Jenn and Claire came over to play and we had so much fun!

Today I was supposed to meet Tracey and Mark for lunch and mom and dad were going to come along as well. Unfortunately, Mark's mother fell and broke her hip last night. So please keep that family in your prayers. Our lunch had to be rescheduled but mom and dad and I decided to continue on and eat at 195 for lunch, which used to be our old hot spot. I hadn't been there since Brianna was born, so I was very excited to head back there. The food was delicious and mom and I racked up on tons of specific spices we needed for mere pennies. After lunch, mom and dad kept Brianna while I worked for a couple of hours out at the store. It's amazing how much you can get done without a seven-month old there!

Bri took her normal, great, long nap this morning which was awesome because I got a couple of things done to get ready for our company next week, and I got to work on some personal stuff too - coupons. Nice! I think she'll go to bed super early tonight too so that will be nice. She needs to be rested for yard sales tomorrow!! Hopefully I'll have a great blog of sales to write about tomorrow afternoon, like Tracey did today.

2 comments:

'Tracey Garner said...

Where is 195?

Amanda said...

It is on Broad Street in Southern Pines, across from Bill Smith Ford and near the intersection of Morganton Rd. It is a little pricey but the food is DELISH!!! It is probably in the phone book under Nature's Own - that is the health food store that connects to the restaurant.