Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not Much Happening

I only got one newspaper worth of coupons from the recycling center today. Boo! Although I got three great, sturdy boxes from there for Fed By Faith. Yay!

Brianna and I ate lunch with mom and dad today. It was delicious and Brianna was pretty good until the bitter end when she was definitely in need of a nap. She fell asleep on the way home but as soon as I pulled onto our road she woke up and was NOT happy about it. She's in the process of screaming her head off trying to go back to sleep.

I'm so tired for some reason. Last night when Brianna went to bed at 7:30, Stephen and I followed right behind her after cleaning up dinner and stuff. We were asleep by about 8:45. But when she got up at 7:40 this morning I was still tired. So I was really happy that she was back to sleep by 8:30 which meant I could take a nap too. My nap lasted one hour, hers lasted two. And yet I'm still tired! Who knows.

Sorry for the lazy blog. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post tomorrow or something.

1 comment:

Ken Loyd said...

Some people would say that when you sleep too much you wake up tired. Personally, I'm not sure it's possible to sleep too much. Hang in there.