Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blessings!!

A couple of people were curious as to why I put my status on Facebook today to say, "Just in case you didn't know this, Tracey Garner is an amazing woman." Well, allow me to explain!!

I was at work today when mom called and said, "I know you're working but I just HAD to call and tell you this!" She walked in to her house and look what was sitting in her kitchen:


Bags of items for Fed By Faith! Toys for Brianna! Loads and loads of items and they were all from Tracey. I mean this is just amazing! Mom just couldn't wait for me to hear the kinds of items Tracey was donating to FBF and I immediately said, "Get pictures!!!" Tracey, you are SO kind and generous and I honestly can't thank you enough.

Tracey, I bet you are the type of person that just loves shopping for other people. I know I will buy something for someone else in a heartbeat that I would never pay for myself and you definitely strike me as that type. I don't expect anyone to donate items to FBF unless they feel led to do it, but I am so grateful for people that will donate. I am incredibly touched by this and blessed!!

I'll never be able to do a blog for Thanksgiving for the things I'm thankful for. There are no words created for how I feel every single day.

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

You are the amazing one....to start a ministry and be led by the Lord. I am just a small vessel that I want God to use to help you with this.