Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Over!

Yay! I made it through another year of NaBloPoMo! It was kind of hard fitting in a blog every day but I'm really glad I did it. My life isn't quite interesting enough to continue blogging every day but it made me realize it's crazy to go two or more weeks with no blogging. I want to blog so that I can remember things. I've tried keeping a journal just for Brianna but I haven't updated it in almost a month. The blog helps me keep up with things that I forget to write in there or my devotions journal.

Brianna is still not 100%. Her cough makes me feel so sorry for her, but it doesn't really seem to affect her except to make her really tired. Seriously, she is sleeping so much! But as long as she's not tired or hungry she is still playing like usual and even smiling through her coughs. What a trouper! Right now she is pulling everything out of one of my desk drawers so I think I will stop her before she really wreaks havoc.

3 comments:

Brooke and Johnathan said...

Oh my gosh, this month is already over??????

I keep forgetting that tomorrow is ALREADY December! Where has this year gone?

Ken Loyd said...

Don't forget to say "Rabbit" or whatever you say. Looking forward to seeing a "recovering" Brianna tomorrow. Glad you survived Nomopobo or whatever. : )

'Tracey Garner said...

I can't believe I made it. Figured I would screw up at the end, but I didn't!!