Sunday, March 2, 2008

About to be stressed...

We got word last night that we are about to have company this week. One of my all-time favorite people, Miss Keely, is coming to stay with us over her spring break! I am super excited to see her and have her stay with us, but I admit I am a little nervous that she is going to overwhelmed by all the things we have to do this week. So my list for today is more of the thoughts going through my head of things I'm expected to do this week, starting today.

Sunday:
laundry
new sheets on the bed
clean the bathrooms
clean the guest bedroom
dust
sweep
get pictures off my camera, email some to Jenn and some to Maria

Monday:
work
Ladies Group
find out what time Keels is getting here

Tuesday:
work
Bible Study
get weekly papers ready for kids
lunch with Jenn

Wednesday:
work
youth group
lunch with mom

Thursday:
work
out to eat for mom's anniversary

Friday:
work
go to Greensboro

Saturday:
play practice
work if possible

Sometime in this timeframe I want to go out with everyone for drinks with Keely. I have no clue when we'll work that in. If I can just get through one day at a time, I think I'll be good. When I type it out, it really doesn't seem like all that much to do, but the whole work thing really takes up so much time during the day!! And all of this stuff starts right after work, which means I'll have absolutely no free time at home this week. But there really isn't anything on this list that I don't want to do, so that's a good thing.

Things I need to do if I can fit them in sometime this week:
clean the kitchen
clean out my car
get further in Zelda
give clothes to LB and Alison
post more pictures on Etsy
do my Liberty online stuff
work in the garage
categorize my coupons from today's paper
clean that one little corner in my bedroom

Notice how most of that on there is cleaning related? Argh!!

Inhale, exhale. It's all good!

No comments: