Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Booooooks.

As most people know, I am addicted to Bookmooch, which is a website where you trade books with other people. In the last few months, I have sent a dozen books and received 15. So I got rid of books I had no need for and got 15 awesome books, with three on the way. Anyway. It gave me the idea for today's list, which is Books I Want To Read But Don't Own Yet, But Are On My Bookmooch Wishlist. I can't wait to read these books!! Also, if you own any and would like to let me borrow it, rather than using up my points, I would love that!

1. Becoming A Prayer Warrior by Elizabeth Alves
2. Driven By Eternity by John Bevere
3. Glow in the Dark by Bill Bright
4. The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical by Shane Claiborne
5. I Am American (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert
6. Lies Young Women Believe: And the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy DeMoss
7. Shadows of Light by Eva Marie Everson
8. Life With God: Reading the Bible for Spiritual Transformation by Richard Foster
9. A Young Man After God's Own Heart: Turn Your Life into an Extreme Adventure by Jim George
10. The 13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Teenagers
11. Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible: Flawed Women Loved by a Flawless God by Liz Curtis Higgs
12. Becoming a Contagious Christian by Bill Hybels
13. Too Busy Not to Pray by Bill Hybels
14. The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism by Timothy Keller
15. unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity by David Kinnaman
16. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
17. Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
18. Amish Country Crossroads by Beverly Lewis
19. Courtship of Nellie Fisher series by Beverly Lewis
20. Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One Will Get Hurt by Karen Linamen
21. 3:16: The Numbers of Hope by Max Lucado
22. And the Angels Were Silent: Walking With Christ Toward the Cross by Max Lucado
23. Come Thirsty: No Heart Too Dry For His Touch by Max Lucado
24. It's Not About Me by Max Lucado
25. A Tale of Two Sons by John MacArthur
26. 12 Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur
27. 12 Ordinary Men by John MacArthur
28. Lord Change My Attitude (Before It's Too Late)by James MacDonald
29. Humility: True Greatness by C.J. Mahaney
30. Truth Unplugged by Gena Maselli
31. If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat by John Ortberg
32. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
33. Boom: A Guy's Guide to Growing Up by Michael Ross
34. A Warrior's Heart by Michael Ross
35. 30 Years a Watchtower Slave by William Schnell
36. One Month to Live by Kerry Shook
37. Essential Truths of the Christian Faith by R.C. Sproul
38. David Great Lives Series by Charles Swindoll
39. Great Lives: Fascinating Stories of Forgotten Lives by Charles Swindoll.
40. Paul: A Man of Grit and Grace by Charles Swindoll
41. Discover Your Spiritual Gifts by Peter Wagner
42. Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
43. Sophie's Heart by Lori Wick
44. 23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese
45. Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard
46. The Parables of Jesus by Matt Williams
47. Because of Jesus by Connie Witter
48. Prayer: Does it Make Any Difference? by Philip Yancey
49. 100 Things Guys Need to Know by Bill Zimmerman

I feel like I should add one more to make it an even number. Of course, this doesn't include all the books I already own that I SHOULD be reading, which I might make a list of at another time, except that REALLY no one even cares about this!!

I am back on track pretty much after having bronchitis, although I am still phlegmy. Although Stephen stayed home from work today, but I think his is more of a mental health day than anything. We have just been going and going and going for the past couple of months. Our immune systems are telling us to slow down! If anyone has any great books they'd like me to read, please let me know and I'll add them to my bookmooch wishlist!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kirby said...

Sorry, I don't own any of these. Are you sure No. 36 wasn't written by Lurlene McDaniel?