Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Still on the 80's...

1.How old were you in 1980? I wasn't born yet
2. How old were you in 1989? 7
3. Were you a Toys R' US Kids? I really loved Toys R Us but I think I loved singing the song more than the actual store
4. Did you watch Transformers? Not really, I had some but didn't really know what they were
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? No but I watched it alllll the time
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? Heck yeah!
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl? Rose
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call?". GHOSTBUSTERS! I was a Ghostbusters fiend!
9.What was your favorite toy(S)? Barbies, especially cause I had the jacuzzi (I was hot stuff!) and trolls! Ooh, also Wish-A-Worlds!
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? Oh my gosh, yes we did! It looked like Saturn! I never did get the hang of that...
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?" Honey, I STILL listen to NKOTB!
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? Haha, Keely and I just had this discussion last night. I loved Joey because he was closest to my age and I thought that meant I had a chance of meeting him and him falling in love with me.
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? Yes! And MARSH if you wanted a ranch, and MARSHO if you wanted an outhouse. Me and Sally came up with so many crazy categories for that!
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? Not really, although Keely did get me into them during college.
15. Did you a have Jelly bracelet? Oh yeah!!
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? yes, the bracelet
17. Did you have a Glo Worm? Yes! I think we still have that thing in the garage. The head is like a rock!
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Only like a zillion! I loved the zebra stripe one!
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? The Breakfast Club. I never even saw Sixteen Candles until a few years ago.
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? No, just awful.
21. What was your first bike? It was pink with white handlebars, and a license plate that said "Totally Tubular" (yes, that's right!)
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood? uh, like everything, don't you know my family!? My favorite thing is old papers though.
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Yes, and Jenn and I memorized the Cabbage Patch songs!
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? way too young for that
27. Did you play Simon? yes, I loved Simon!
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Boy, did I! I loved those things!
29. Atari or Nintendo? Well, we had a Calico Vision, but when the Taylors got a Nintendo I was over there like every day!!!
30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yeah, on my Apple IIE!
32. He-Man or She-Ra? I loved She-Ra! I had the dolls and she just looked so cool in her gold outfit!
33. What movie scared you the most? I don't remember being scared in any movies... I loved The Shining, Terminator, etc. Although I do remember crying during Alice in Wonderland.
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? I don't think I knew who he was
35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Compositor"? Back the the Future!
36. What other colors did Pepsi come in? clear!!
37. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? Oh my goodness, Roger Rabbit. I had that movie memorized!
38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? No, I don't remember that.
39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? Nope
40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? Nope
41. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies? Um, Clark.. that's it!
42. Wally-World or Europe? The Christmas movie!!
43. What was your favorite movie from the 80's? Ghostbusters, Terminator!
44. What was your favorite T.V. show from the 80's? Punky Brewster, 3-2-1 Contact, Bill Nye the Science Guy

I may have run into the 90's some.. it all runs together in my head!

No comments: