Thursday, March 13, 2008

Worst lines EVER!

Jenn always, ALWAYS makes fun of me for reading Christian romance novels. But I love them!! I'm reading one right now that's ESPECIALLY awful though!! And these are some of the best lines I've ever read! (Or worst!!) Yes, someone actually thought these were good.

1. Nicole had dreamed of this moment, sharing a kiss with Jason, ever since she'd watched Gone With the Wind in seventh-grade English class.
2. She wanted to kiss that mouth into a full smile.
3. If he hadn't been holding her close, she would have melted into a puddle on the floor.
4. "I can't wait four years. I can't even wait four minutes. Do I stand a chance that you love me?"
5. Jack played the strings of her heart. And she could name that tune. It was love.
6. After she left, his senses reeled hours later with her jasmine scent and feminine loveliness.
7. "Ty," she whispered. "Yes," he purred.

2 comments:

Jennifer Kirby said...

Oh. my. gosh. Too wonderfully terrible to be true!

Unknown said...

After reading these,my sugar level went up 500 points and my gag reflex kicked in.