Saturday, March 8, 2008

I put my Ipod on random and this is what I got...

1. Nothing (Without You) - Derek Webb
2. So Help Me Girl - Joe Diffie
3. Because I'm Forgiven - Phillips, Craig & Dean
4. Smile - Lonestar
5. Live For Today - Natalie Grant
6. He Thought of Cars - Blur
7. If You Like That - Craig Morgan
8. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
9. When You Come Back - Garth Brooks
10. Get Up - Number One Gun
11. Asleep I Lie - Earshot
12. Slick Black Limousine - Alice Cooper
13. By Your Side - Default
14. Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
15. Ring - Gary Allen
16. Standard Lines - Dashboard Confessional
17. There Will Come a Day - Faith Hill
18. Get A Job - Silhouettes
19. Fantasy - Mariah Carey
20. Girl Watcher - O'Kaysions
21. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
22. I Am Redeemed - Poet Voices
23. Wrapped Around - Brad Paisley
24. True - Will.I.Am and Fergie
25. Forget It - Breaking Benjamin

I feel that this list does not accurately reflect my musical tastes.

No comments: